And in the end, I used them all! I did three layouts based on the sketch. I tried a little something different with each of them, so that I didn't necessarily have three identical layouts in my album.
So, here is my first attempt -
And the second one -
With the first one I used about a half a ton of paper, so with the second I went minimalist. I love them both, actually delighted with them for once.
The third layout isn't actually finished. My printer is dead and I wanted to print out the journaling. My handwriting is worse than a doctors, so I do like to have it printed out a lot of the time so that future generation will be able to actually read it...
Anyways, it's late on Tuesday, I better go upload this or it won't count!