Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Twice in one month??!!?


Goodness! I'm back!

Twice in one month!

You best sit down as your legs are bound to be weak with the shock.

I guess the Scrap Around The World challenge so appealed to me, I had to do another layout :)

Here's a link to the June Mood Board over there at SATW



ENTRIES CLOSE 23.55 EST MONDAY 30TH JUNE 2014




This time I took my inspiration from the LOVE image. But the yellow also features again.





I should really tell you what products I used, but I did my back in this morning, so I am exiled from my craft room. It will have to remain a mystery.

Till next time :)

7 comments:

  1. This page is really cute and beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely photo; You did a great job with this LO; thanks for playing at SATW

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the elegant simplicity! thanks for joining us at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the composition. The picture-I love such kind of pictures :) In one word I would describe it as AWESOME! Thank you for playing along with SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful page! I love the layering and how you used the word LOVE as you title! Great job! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo! Wonderful composition! Beautiful project!!! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally in love with this page! great job hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...